Technical file creation
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Friday, 28 April 2017 11:57
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 763
Technical files are the documentary evidence that support compliance with European directives such as the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC or the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC. Compiling a technical file is mandatory when assessing compliance of a product, whether by self-declaration or third party examination.
• Full or part writing or reviewing of the technical file
• Templates for technical files
• Holding the technical file on behalf of a non-EU manufacturer
• Updating technical files
• Translating technical files
• Converting old technical files to digital formats
• Training in the compilation of technical files
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.